In Business Minute #2, I covered the DISC personality test – how to determine where you fit on the grid and how to tell where others fit. Today we’ll apply some of that knowledge. For a more in depth look, follow this link.
Understand the DISC type. They are quite simple and thus easy to use. Then play to the person’s preferences and overall type.
With Influential people
- Be social and friendly with them, building the relationship
- Listen to them talk about their ideas
- Help them find ways to translate the talk into useful action
- Don’t spend much time on the details
- Motivate them to follow through to complete tasks
- Recognize their accomplishments
Next time: Dealing effectively with Steady people
feedzon adds to their impressive product list with new OCR capabilities
You’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull
A FileMaker Pro certification product – don’t know if it good or not…
Are your default assumptions holding you back?