The New Mexico FileMaker User Group’s next meeting is Tuesday, January 14th, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 MST at our new location!
This is a landmark meeting for one reason: We are experimenting with “Virtual Attendance” for the first time! If you are interested in attending virtually, please contact Don Clark at don at filemakerprogurus.com. Since this is our first experiment, we are limiting the number to the first 9 respondents. We need to work out things like round table participation, Q & A, and so on.
The agenda for this meeting is pretty basic – we’ll be spending some time working the Virtual attendance aspect of things.
- 5:30 to 5:40 Meet and Greet, both live and Virtual
- 5:40 to 6:30 A video and followup on the new FileMaker Webdirect feature
- 6:30 to 6:50 Problem solving – your chance to ask questions about that nagging problem you’ve been having
- 6:50 to 7:20 Round table discussion of anything FileMaker – tips, tricks, news, etc.
- 7:20 to 7:30 Meeting wrap up and discussion of next meeting
For future meetings we hope to invite virtual attendees to make presentations to our group – pay attention all of you vendors out there! We’ll be looking for ideas for future topics such as scripting ideas, plugins, SQL, layout and design, developer tips and tricks, and much, much more.
The meeting’s physical location is 2926 Girard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87107. This is the first time we have met at this location – don’t go to our last meeting place!
We hope you can join us this Tuesday and at future meetings!