Sync FileMaker Pro, iPhone, iPad with FileMaker Server
360Works MirrorSync is an easy-to-use data replication tool that quickly and seamlessly syncs FileMaker Server, SQL, and Oracle databases. Sync FileMaker Go to Server, or FileMaker Server in any combination of our supported database technologies.
New in MirrorSync 2!
MirrorSync, the award winning synchronization tool from 360Works, has been updated to MirrorSync 2! MirrorSync syncs FileMaker and SQL databases to mobile devices, computers, or database servers, and includes these great new features:
- It’s FREE! Syncing FileMaker Server to a single FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Go device is completely free, with the full Mirror 2 feature set.
- Server-to-server synchronization, including most JDBC compliant databases.
- Supports scripted workflows for mobile databases, designed separately than the main server database.
- Field-level conflict resolution with automatic merging, and an improved interface for conflict management.
- Multithreaded device sync and major speed gains, with support for hundreds of devices.
Try out MirrorSync 2 in seconds! We’ve set up a live demo that you can sync with using your iPad, iPhone, or computer. Click the button below to download a demo file that will sync to our servers:
It’s easy to get syncing with MirrorSync! Click on the thumbnail to view the image.
New! Server to Server syncing
Now, keep all of your databases in sync, even if they aren’t in FileMaker! Avoid slow ESS shadow tables, complex nightly FTP batch scripts, or finicky ODBC drivers, and instead work with a speedy local database requiring no additional setup for the end user. Sync with any combination of two: MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, generic JDBC database, and FileMaker Server. FileMaker Server to FileMaker Server even supports container data!More…360Works MirrorSync:: Sync FileMaker Pro, iPhone, iPad with FileMaker Server.
November 8, 2014 @ 9:28 am
Hello, I have a FileMaker Server 13 as master database in HQ and another FileMaker Server 13 as secondary (copy) database in branch office.
I need a tool to synchronize master database to secondary database every hours or real time if possible.
Let me know if you have the tools.
February 1, 2015 @ 11:49 am
My apologies for not responding – WordPress stopped notifying me when new comments were posted and I just now figured it out. Do you still need help?