FMEasyCanvas | An Open Source Drawing Solution for the FileMaker Platform
Yet another web based tool for FileMaker from Tim Dietrich (when does he sleep?). This one is a basic drawing tool inside a web viewer in FileMaker, and the tools to draw and type. It is easily integrated into your solution, and adds a new layer of functionality for those wanting to draw freehand, add objects and text, and be able to save and export the resulting image. And it is open source (Free) licensed:
EasyCanvas is an open source drawing solution for the FileMaker platform. With it, you can create and modify drawings directly from within a FileMaker database using familiar drawing tools, and then save your work to the database.
Easy to use.
• Create and modify drawings directly from within FileMaker.
• Uses familiar drawing tools, including pencil, eraser, line, text, and more.
• Save your work to FileMaker container fields (as png or jpg files).
• Use existing drawings as backgrounds, and draw on top of them.
Easy to integrate.
• One table, one layout, and a few scripts.
• No need to make changes to existing tables.
• No need to make changes to the relationship graph.
• No need for additional databases.
• No need for plugins.
Easy to customize.
• Completely unlocked, so you can customize it if you’d like.
• Based on popular Web technologies, including HTML5, jQuery, CSS.
Designed specifically for the FileMaker 13 platform.
• Works with FileMaker Pro (Mac), and FileMaker Go.
• Support for Windows is coming soon.
via FMEasyCanvas | An Open Source Drawing Solution for the FileMaker Platform.
November 16, 2014 @ 11:46 am
Absolutely awesome Tim! Thanks for sharing, you need a donate button!!