FileMaker User Group Virtual Meeting
The New Mexico FileMaker User Group’s next meeting is Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 MST
We have been experimenting with “Virtual Attendance” via zoom.us teleconferencing software. If you are interested in attending virtually, please RSVP to Don Clark at don at filemakerprogurus.com. With our current subscription limitation at zoom, we are restricted to 25 respondents, so don’t wait to respond! If you do register, we’ll send you instructions on joining the meeting about 15 minutes in advance of the start time.
The agenda for this meeting:
- 5:30 to 5:40 Meet and Greet, both live and Virtual
- 5:40 to 6:30 Presentation by Don Clark on a couple of topics
- 6:30 to 6:50 Problem solving – your chance to ask questions about that nagging problem you’ve been having
- 6:50 to 7:20 Round table discussion of anything FileMaker – tips, tricks, news, etc.
- 7:20 to 7:30 Meeting wrap up and discussion of next meeting
For future meetings we hope to invite virtual attendees to make presentations to our group – pay attention all of you vendors out there! We’ll be looking for ideas for future topics such as scripting ideas, plugins, SQL, layout and design, developer tips and tricks, and much, much more.
The meeting’s physical location is 2926 Girard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87107. This is the first time we have met at this location – don’t go to our last meeting place!
We hope you can join us this Tuesday and at future meetings!