FOR THE EARLY ADOPTERS OUT THERE (yes, I’m in that that group), there are a few problems with FileMaker Go and iOS 8:
Known issues with FileMaker Go 13.0.5 and iOS 8
iPad and iPhone
- Viewing a non-FileMaker Pro file (PDF, CSV, etc.) and attempting to Print from the Share menu will crash FileMaker Go.
- In List or Table View, tapping into an empty field that has a OnObjectKeystroke script trigger, shows the text scrolled partially out of view.
- The re-authenticate dialog will not display the keyboard if and only if the keyboard was initially dismissed, switched to another application, and then switching back where re-authentication is required. Tapping into the field will then re-display the keyboard.
- Transferring a file targeting FileMaker Go to open the file will not open the file, but it will store the file to the iOS device.
- Fields formatted for either “Numeric 10-key”, “Number”, or “Phone” keyboard will not provide audible feedback for each key tap.
- When tapping into a Container field and choosing “Camera”, rotating the iPad either left or right will rotate 180 degrees in the opposite direction.
- The image for the map/location will not be rendered completely.
FileMaker Go and iOS 8 compatibility | FileMaker.