FileMaker Go reaches another milestone: Over 1.5 Million downloads:
Momentum and wide-ranging use underscore broad appeal of FileMaker Platform for creating custom iOS solutions
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — FileMaker today announced that its FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone app has surpassed 1.5 million downloads from the iTunes App Store. The milestone confirms the continued popularity of the FileMaker Platform for developing custom iOS solutions that run on iPad and iPhone.
“The FileMaker Platform is helping improve business and life for everyone from local fruit growers to cleanup specialists working on EPA Superfund sites to health care workers in Haiti,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services for FileMaker. “Our customers amaze us with their ingenuity in developing custom iOS solutions. We continue to invest in making our platform the easiest, most flexible way to get data and business processes to where they matter most.”
The FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone app is part of FileMaker’s comprehensive lineup of desktop, server and iOS software for creating custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and web browsers. The FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone app is downloadable for free from the iTunes App Store.
From Saving Time and Money to Helping Save Lives
Organizations of all sizes and from many industries are benefiting from custom business solutions built with the FileMaker Platform and FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone. FileMaker software:
- Helps ArcelorMittal Montreal, a Canadian leader in steel manufacturing, to improve service delivery and communications between Sales, Marketing and clients using SmarTalk, a CRM solution developed for ArcelorMittal by Fin Finaud Consultants.
- Allows physicians at Abbott Northwestern Hospital, one of U.S. News & World Report’s top-ranked hospitals, to deliver patient bedside ultrasound testing.
- Accompanies legendary archaeologist Dr. Arturo Montero, featured by National Geographic, on his numerous explorations of Mayan ruins to capture and record archaeological information and photos.
- Supports the sales order processes of Fortune 500 Henry Schein Dental, the world’s largest provider of health care products and services to medical, dental and veterinary office-based practitioners.
- Enables leading Hollywood camera supplier Keslow Camera to speed delivery of thousands of rental items to film and television locations worldwide. A custom FileMaker solution, created by Angel City Data, enables Keslow across five locations to manage contracts and bids, track equipment worldwide, generate invoices and forecast sales.
Read more FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone customer stories here.