Have you heard about FileMaker Community? It’s FileMaker’s new redesign of what used to be FileMaker Technet:
FileMaker recently launched their free resource site the FileMaker Community, and with it came a nice new and easy to use website. If you were one of the 60,000-plus current member of TechNet, you will automatically gain access to the FileMaker Community
FileMaker Community key features include:
- Technical Documentation.
- Sales Tools
- Developer News
- Technical Resource Library
- Developer Discussion Forum
Also, there is the FileMaker Developer Subscription, where for $99 a year you have exclusive access to:
- Pre-Release FileMaker Software(when available) wink* wink*
- A download of the latest official FileMaker Training Series (FTS)
- FileMaker Server Development License (limited to 3 simultaneous clients)
There’s more at the link: free videos from FileMaker, prerelease software links and more. And don’t forget to visit FileMaker Community itself and poke around.