Creativity. Every developer needs it.
From creating the proper design and layout, to finding a way around any programming challenge in your path, creativity is necessary for your success.
But how do you create creativity? What if you don’t feel creative? Perhaps you feel you don’t have the time to be creative.
The simple answer: you must make the time. It’s every bit as important as the development work you prioritize, if not more.
Thankfully, there is plenty of help readily available. Today’s great source of help is James Clear, and his free guide is packed with what you need to do to turn up your creative drive:
10 Things You’ll Learn in This Guide
Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll learn…
- How to overcome the mental blocks that prevent creativity.
- How to be creative, even if it’s not natural for you.
- How to make time for creative work if you’re busy.
- How the world’s greatest artists approach the task of creating.
- How to make creating a consistent habit.
- Why smart people should create things.
- One simple trick that makes it easier to be creative.
- How to stay motivated over the long run.
- Why it is important to generate a lot of work to find your creativity.
- And most importantly, how to make these ideas a habit in real life.
And perhaps best of all, all of this is covered in only 36 pages. So there is no excuse not to give this a go.
Click here to find the download: Mastering Creativity by James Clear