Tim Dietrich (AKA the man who never sleeps) has released another FileMaker solution: fmStripe.
Reasonably priced at $300 (with a $50 discount for existing email subscribers), it’s a pretty well rounded out integration package of FileMaker and Stripe:
With fmStripe, you can easily receive credit card payments and store them in a FileMaker database.
fmStripe, is based on the popular Stripe payment processing system. It uses Stripe’s “Checkout” function, providing your customers with an elegant, streamlined, and secure method for making payments.
fmStripe’s Features and benefits include:
• Easy installation and configuration.
• Seamlessly integrates with the FileMaker platform.
• Accept payments from anyone, anywhere.
• Accept all major credit cards (and Bitcoin, too).
• Forms work and look great on desktop and mobile devices.
• Extremely secure. No sensitive data hits your servers.
For a complete list of features, click here.
To take a test drive of fmStripe, check out the online demo.
Learn more about fmStripe by reading the fmStripe FAQ.
Since Stripe is handling the CC portion, it’s level 1 PCI compliant (that’s the highest level). fmStripe requires a FM Server 12 or 13 and a web server with mysql and php. Pretty basic stuff.
And it includes the following features:
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Seamless, flexible FileMaker integration.
- Accept payments from anyone, anywhere.
- Accept all major credit cards (and Bitcoin, too).
- Accept Bitcoin, too.
- Elegant, simple payment forms.
- Extremely secure.
- Also works with MySQL.
I am developing an online service that will need subscription services, and fmStripe may be the solution to the pay portion.