TIM DIETRICH just released FMEasyAudit–and it’s available via Open Source licensing! I spent a little time looking it over and I like what I see:
EasyAudit is an open source solution for implementing logging and auditing of FileMaker databases.
Here are some of EasyAudit’s features:
- • Supports logging of updates, deletions, imports, and more.
- • Logs container fields, repeating fields, etc.
- • Uses only native FileMaker functionality.
- • Easy setup and configuration.
- • No additional files are needed.
- • Fast, with little to no impact on performance.
- • Provided via an open source license.
Tim provides a complete beta solution that you are free to use in your own solutions. Once caveat – FMEasyAudit requires FileMaker Server 13 to operate properly. There is a free download at the link, and complete setup instructions as well. Thanks, Tim!