2nd Annual FileMaker Product Developer Conference
Two conferences at the same hotel, at the same time – a great opportunity to learn a lot and to hear the best in the FileMaker arena. A great two for one deal. Don’t miss it!
2nd Annual FileMaker Product Developer Conference and Experience and Style: The Design Conference for FileMaker
October 21-22, 2013
If you are a FileMaker developer who is currently selling a commercial product developed in FileMaker, or if you have a great idea for a product, we encourage you to attend this conference.
The primary goal of this conference is to provide a forum for developers to discuss the technical and business challenges faced in developing, promoting and selling a commercial product developed using FileMaker as a platform.
Companies who have done this for years, and people brand new to the industry come to discuss issues ranging from migration, deployment and support strategies, to marketing, billing and financing their solutions.
Over 20 Sessions include:
- Deployment Options Best practices for security
- iOS opportunities and challenges
- Migration & Upgrade Strategies
- Licensing Options & Pitfalls
- Marketing Opportunities
- How to Price & Sell Your Product
- Project Management Tools & Techniques
Panel Discussions & Facilitated Sessions
- Deployment Options: Lock Down, Open Source or Hybrid
- Internal Tools: What should I use for bug tracking, billing, etc.
- Employees, Subs and Outsourcing Issues & Opportunities
A Vendor Showcase and Board Room Consultations & Coaching will also be part of the event.
As an added bonus, the conference will run concurrently with Don Levan’s conference: Experience and Style: The Design Conference for FileMaker Developers
Attendees will have access to Design sessions (space permitting) as well as free access to the conference audio recordings.
Space is limited so please register now to take advantage of the early bird discount and secure you spot.